ANN: SVG::Graph 0.4.0

Sean Russell

Yo,

I just added the SVG::Graph::plot chart type to the project, which
allows you to plot scalar data. This release also improves the look
of graphs a tiny, probably unnoticeable, amount.

By the end of the day, I should be ready to announce 1.0.0, which will
add TimeSeries charts, which should be the last major update for a
while. Beyond that, I don't have anything planned for the project
except bug fixes (if anybody finds any), documentation fixes, and
perhaps some visual tweaks.

At that point, SVG::Chart will officially do everything SVG::TT::Chart
does, and adds side-stacking in bar charts, better drop-shadows in the
Pie chart, and the Plot chart type to boot.

Get it at:

http://www.germane-software.com/software/SVG/SVG::Chart

Tchuss,

--- SER