    sign up with Artima. As of now, James Britt is the only one who has
    signed up, so the Ruby category is looking pretty bare.

    Chad

    Chad Fowler, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Chad Fowler

    james_b Guest

    And what's somewhat disappointing is that Artima only allows one blog
    per person per category, so it was a choice between ruby-doc and
    rubyxml. Assorted demands have been keeping me from contributing much
    to either, but rubyxml has been suffering some code issues (rewriting
    the back-end code is one of those assorted demands on my time) so I
    opted for ruby-doc.org.

    But by all means anybody with a Ruby-related web log should hook up an
    Artima account and list a blog.

    (Dave Thomas has his blog listed under "Design Buzz"; Artima itself
    hosts a number of worthwhile blogs from the likes of Robert C. Martin
    and Ward Cunningham: http://www.artima.com/weblogs/index.jsp
    It's also featured a multipart interview with Dave and /\ndy.)

    James

    james_b, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Chad Fowler

    Aredridel Guest

    Simple workaround: One RSS file listing entries from two blogs.
    Aggregate, then submit, instead of having them do it.
    I have -- my RSS file is hand-updated at the moment, but that will
    change as I develop my weblog-in-wiki software.
    Which is excellent, by the way, and I highly suggest reading. I'm on
    part 5 of the interview now as I write this.

    Ari

    Aredridel, Jul 5, 2003