asp.net - javascript form values interaction can asp.net read and write to nonasp forms?

David Virgil Hobbs

While studying the asp.net javascript problem I saw and used pages
about asp.net basics at http://www.sitepoint.com/article/815/4 and
http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP.NET/ASPNET_Basics_part_1_Nothing_But_Net/3/

I have put together an aspx page (
http://www34.brinkster.com/vincemoon/3assignment.aspx ) wherein I
attempt to read and write to normal html non asp.net form inputs using
vb/asp.net; in the page I also attempt to read and write to asp.net
type html form inputs using the javascript language. I was unable to
produce the kind of interaction between javascript and vb.asp.net that
I wanted to. I was wondering if there is any way to produce this kind
of interaction maybe using c#/asp.net or using vbscript as an
intermediary between asp.net and normal html forms?