ASP.Net Unit Testing

cmay

I am already familar with the concept of unit testing and TDD, but what
I am looking for is something that talks about how you could/should use
unit testing in asp.net apps.

Most article out there have such simple examples... call the
AddTwoNumbers method and assert that the result is correct, but stuff
like this never seems to apply to any asp.net apps I work on.

Is there any real world examples out there of how to take an asp.net
app and run unit tests against it?