Automate copying e-mails from YouTube

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by YoungEVIL, Aug 9, 2018 at 2:53 PM.

  1. YoungEVIL

    YoungEVIL

    Joined:
    Thursday
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello, im youngevil, I am a music guy. I make beats, shitty songs, mix and master for artists, and recently started a channel where I interview local rappers and creatives in my city.

    I plan to begin promoting for the youtube channel by the end of the month.

    My main approach will be via email.

    Where do I get the emails?
    I am typically going to the followers of X account, scrolling the bottom of the list and using ctrl F
    to search "mail".
    I will get around 100-1000 email addresses from this.

    The problem is that the process of copy and pasting each email in to a database can take ages.
    My question to anyone willing to advice me is

    Is there a script I can make, or perhaps a more efficient way to get the information from the followers page to a system or program that can take the "mail" aswell as everything attached to it?

    for example:
    myemail@hotmail.com
    and some how get
    myemail@hotmail.com

    via an external process?

    Any suggestion will help thanks.

    I have introductory knowledge of Java, thats about it.

    YoungEVIL, Aug 9, 2018 at 2:53 PM