Automatically Filling website page and triggering events

Guest

Hi,
I have a requirement where in I need to automatically fill a web form and
trigger events on the web form automatically. Firstly can this be done.
For example: I have a site say xyz.com which has an order form and I do not
want to have a manual intervention to enter data into the form. Can I
populate data automatically and click on the ‘Order’ button automatically
(Again without manual intervention) and still maintain the cookies and
sessions if any.)
Can u please let me know how to go about doing this.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Dan

Lucas Tam

Can u please let me know how to go about doing this.

You can use Javascript to populate the form with pre-defined the data. You
can build the javascript based on parameters from a database.

Or

You can assign values to the textboxes via code once the "Fill Form" Button
is clicked.

Only problem will be password fields - .NET can't assign values to password
fields without some fudging.