Backgrund image.

spaghetti

Mr. x said:
Can I have background image, and if it i.e yellow color,
it will be by a paramether lighter yellow color (I want to lightening the
color of that image by a tag parameter, can I) ?

There isn't a way to lighten/darken an image through HTML or CSS. You can
set background *colors* (not images) though, if that's what you mean.

Toby A Inkster

There isn't a way to lighten/darken an image through HTML or CSS.

Well, with CSS 3, you could overlay a white backgrounded semi-opaque DIV
over the entire page. This would only work in Gecko so far.

If you're sticking to CSS 2, you could create a white PNG with 50%
transparency (alpha channel) and set that as the background of a similar
DIV layed over the entire page. This would work in Gecko and Opera 6+.

With CSS 2 + MS Extensions, you could force IE 5.5+ to obey the alpha
channel. This would work in IE/Win 5.5+, Gecko and Opera 6+.

Mr. x

Hello,

Can I have background image, and if it i.e yellow color,
it will be by a paramether lighter yellow color (I want to lightening the
color of that image by a tag parameter, can I) ?

Thanks :)

Sid Ismail

: Hello,
:
: Can I have background image, and if it i.e yellow color,
: it will be by a paramether lighter yellow color (I want to lightening the
: color of that image by a tag parameter, can I) ?

Search for Irfanview (free) and change the image, surely?

Sid