Building af editable control

Anders Jacobsen

Hi

I want to create a custom control which _could_ look like something lige
below

<form method="POST" action="Composition2.aspx" runat=server>
<MyControls:BoxControl id="MyBox" runat=server>
<MyControls:BoxHeader id="a" runat=server>
My header controls (problably one or more Label controls)
</MyControls:BoxHeader>

<MyControls:BoxContents id="b" runat=server>
My actual contente which can be textboxes, literals, user controls and so on
</MyControls:Contents>
</form>

How do I archive that while keeping viewstate etc. intact? I havent done any
coding yet before i have some guidelines how to do it

I imagine that i can "drag" the control from my toolbox and a 2 pane control
is rendered. In these two panes (one for header and one for contents) i can
drag noraml controls and user controls into.

The base idea is to have a box like look which sourround section of my page.
I will use "round image" corners so i would like not to have to define this
table layout multiple time on each page on and every page.

Hope i made my self clear. Thanks!

Regards
Anders