Calendar

Guest

private void monthCalendar1_DateChanged(object sender,
System.Windows.Forms.DateRangeEventArgs e)
{
Label.Text = e.Start.ToShortDateString();
}
this code worked in vb.net and C#, so how can I make it work in aps form or
is there a better control to do it

thanks

Scott Allen

In ASP.NET you can wire up the Calendar's SelectionChanged event, and
write something similar:

private void MyCalendar_SelectionChanged(
object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
MyLabel.Text = MyCalendar.SelectedDate.ToShortDateString();