Can this be done with perl?

Robert V

Hi. I have created a perl script to send HTML emails. It works just fine.
When a user receives an email created by my perl script, there is a link to
unsubscribe. I would like to make it so when the user clicks unsubscribe in
the email, the link goes to my unsubscribe script and automatically puts
their email address in a form.

The email unsubscribe link:
http://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/[email protected]

The unsubscibe script generates a form box where a user types in their email
to be removed from list. I would like it so when the unsubscribe link is
pressed, it goes to the removal script with their email already in the form
remove box ... how would I go about doing this? Thanx for all help. Code
examples welcomed.

RV