CascadingDropDown Problem - First DropDown doesn't need the webservice

MU

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to implement a CascadingDropDown with 3
drop downs. The first down drop is databound using a SQL DataSource
and pulling in a value from a Label control so therefore, it DOESN'T
need to go out to the web service to grab the values.

But I would like to use that drop down as the basis for the next drop
down that would have a CascadingDropDown extender added to it.

I'm lost trying to figure out how it passes the value from the first
drop down to the second when the first one doesn't have a
CascadingDropDown control added to it.

Help?