Change background color of a view in Xcode 4.0?

Ben

Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi, Im trying to change the background color to black and the font to white in my second view on my app in Xcode 4.0, But i cant figure out how to here are the 2 codes associated with the second view:

1.
#import "SecondViewController.h"

@implementation SecondViewController

/*
// Implement viewDidLoad to do additional setup after loading the view, typically from a nib.
- (void)viewDidLoad
{
[super viewDidLoad];
}
*/

- (BOOL)shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation:(UIInterfaceOrientation)interfaceOrientation
{
// Return YES for supported orientations
return (interfaceOrientation == UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait);
}

- (void)didReceiveMemoryWarning
{
// Releases the view if it doesn't have a superview.
[super didReceiveMemoryWarning];

// Release any cached data, images, etc. that aren't in use.
}

- (void)viewDidUnload
{
[super viewDidUnload];

// Release any retained subviews of the main view.
// e.g. self.myOutlet = nil;
}

- (void)dealloc
{