changing font in this java script ? (c/with webpage reference)

pierre d.

Could someone be kind enough to tell me how I could change the coding (see
below) if I want to change the font and the sixe of the font of the
description, which appears after mouse-over event (replacing "SchoolSpace)?
I would like comicsans (because it can be read by primary students.)

Here is the link to my website: http://www.members.shaw.ca./SchoolSpace/

Thanks

P.

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
<!-- Original: Danny Mc Neill ([email protected]) -->
<!-- Web Site: http://www.mc-neill.co.uk -->

<!-- This script and many more are available free online at -->
<!-- The JavaScript Source!! http://javascript.internet.com -->

<!-- Begin
var description = new Array();
description[0] = "Text shown when visitors mouse over the first link.";
description[1] = "You can even embed <b>HTML</b> into the link
description.";
description[2] = "<i>Text shown when visitors mouse over the third
link.</i>";
// End -->
</script>
</HEAD>

<!-- STEP TWO: Copy this code into the BODY of your HTML document -->

<BODY>

<center>
<ul>
<li><a onMouseOver="Words.innerHTML = description[0];"
href="link1.htm">First Link</a>
<li><a onMouseOver="Words.innerHTML = description[1];"
href="link2.htm">Second Link</a>
<li><a onMouseOver="Words.innerHTML = description[2];"
href="link3.htm">Third Link</a>
</ul>
<!-- Cell with the descriptions -->
<a id="Words">This will be the info that visiters will see first it is
changed when they mouseover the links. It returns when the page is
reloaded.</a>
</center>

</center><p>

<!-- Script Size: 1.51 KB -->