checking exiting of the application

Joined
Oct 9, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi all
I want to write for Linux a C++ application that when it exits,
it writes also to a database some value like
"applicationExit=true" ( so other applicatio can realize that it exit ).

My application is multithreaded so iwhen a thread throws an
exception not cought, I don't know where to call my routing
for writing in the database.

Do you know if there some global routine to be called at the exit
of the application, despite a crash or a common exit or a CTRL C
or whatever? Any suggestion?
Thanks
Mn

Last edited: