  1. Any idea of how create a html tree with clickable nodes ?
    there is this excellent library http://d3js.org but it is difficult to
    use if from Perl

    George Mpouras, Apr 11, 2014

  2. Στις 11/4/2014 23:32, ο/η Martijn Lievaart έγÏαψε:

    You are right that strictly is not Perl question. Obviously Perl is
    missing a module here. What we need is lets say a CGI2 that someone
    could create fancy widgets.
    PerlDancer, Catalyst etc can not even dream such a thing.
    Printing javascript code is a little disappointing.

    PS. www.jstree.com is doing the job fine, it is only for trees !

    George Mpouras, Apr 11, 2014

  3. Yet, JSF hash RichFaces (and presumably others) which enable developers
    working with JSF to use 'AJAX-enabled' controls in the same way as they
    were already using JSF templates before and 'integrated' with the
    commonly-used infrastructure (this is, in turn, based on a couple of
    'Javascript libraries' but that's not something a JSF-developer has to
    worry about).

    This doesn't trouble me very much because I don't mind using four or
    five different programming languages in a single project and Javascript
    seems to be among the nicer ones (I had to build something using
    XMLHttpRequest for dynamic updates recently because that was the only
    way of implementing the intended behaviour) but often, people are fairly
    attached to a single programming language.

    Rainer Weikusat, Apr 12, 2014
  4. If the data is represented in a Perl data structure, how to get that
    into the jquery-ui would seem to be Perl question. And how to get the
    users actions out again and back into Perl would be as well.

    Xho

    Xho Jingleheimerschmidt, Apr 16, 2014