Comparing two tags

Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Folks,

I need your help to prepare xsl for this.

Here is what I am trying to do.
It's a request-reply scenario.

In the request part
**********************
I have retrieved 'Employee_ID' from a table and stored it in an xsl variable.

<xsl:variable name="EmpData">
<SELECT EMP_ID from EMPLOYEE where Age='20'>
</xsl:variable>

Result:
---------
EMP_ID
100,200,300, 400, 500, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115....

In the response part
************************
I am getting xml data similar to this

<EmpResponse>
<Employee>
<EMP_ID>100</EMP_ID>
<EMP_ID>200</EMP_ID>
<EMP_ID>300</EMP_ID>
</Employee>
<Employee>
<EMP_ID>111</EMP_ID>
<EMP_ID>112</EMP_ID>
</Employee>
</EmpResponse>

Without storing the request output and response in files, how can I verify if the 'EMP-ID' values returned in the response are matching with the 'EMP_ID' values sent in the request?
And how can I store all the IDs that are matching in one variable and all the IDs that are not matching in a different variable?

Please advise. Your help is highly appreciated.