Compiling with the eclipse compiler

steen

Hey all,

I have a weird problem (at least it's weird to me).

I have a big project that I need to compile through ant with eclipse's
compiler.

In the build.xml my compile target looks like this :

<target name="compile"
depends="release-settings, init"
description="compiles everything from source">
<echo message="Compiling with debug = ${build.debug}"/>
<depend srcdir="${src.dir}"
destdir="${class.dir}"
cache="${dependencies.dir}"
closure="true"/>

<javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
destdir="${class.dir}"
classpathref="compile.classpath"
debug="${build.debug}"
debuglevel="${build.debuglevel}"
excludes="**/*Test.java, **/smalltasks/**"
source="1.4"
target="1.4">
<compilerarg
compiler="org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter"
line="-warn:+unused -Xemacs"/>
</javac>
</target>

where the compilerarg should tell ant to use the eclipse compiler
instead.
But then I get this error :
[javac] C:\Users\stje.AVISEN\workspace\nms\src\dk\son\nms\selsted
\invoice\ls\Records\LSRecord000.java:38: cannot access
dk.son.nms.selsted.invoice.ls.Records.LSRecordCreateException
[javac] bad class file: C:\Users\stje.AVISEN\workspace\nms\build
\build\classes\dk\son\nms\selsted\invoice\ls\Records
\LSRecordCreateException.class
[javac] class file contains wrong class:
java.lang.NumberFormatException
[javac] Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct
subdirectory of the classpath.
[javac] public LSRecord000(char[] data) throws
LSRecordCreateException {

Anyone got any idea why ?

/Steen