Convert a XML DOM Object to a HTML DOM Object

manjunath.d

Hi,

My scenario is as follows

a. I have a XML file (Data file) and an associated stylesheet (XSL)
file.
b. I create XML DOM each for the data file and the XSL File
c. I give it to XALAN for transformation
d. I get a transformed XML DOM as the output

My requirement is that I want to convert this XML DOM to a HTML DOM
(assumingly safetly, that I get a HTML page after XSLT). The main
cause of this requirement is that other modules in my project expect a
HTML DOM object for processing.

Please let me know, if my procedure of solving the problem is correct
and is it possible to do such a conversion from XML to HTML DOM
safetly.

Thanks