Crystal Reports Error

ns

I get the error below when I try to view a crystal report designed in
visual studio 2003 using data from a remote SQL server. The
datasource is a view, which works fine if I get the rows using a
query, So I know the username/password are good. Everything works
great using a local database.

Any suggestion on where to look are greatly apprciated.

[InternalException: Failed to open a rowset.]

..
F(String  , EngineExceptionErrorID
)

..
A(Int16
, Int32
)

..
@(Int16 )

CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.GetPage(PageRequestContext
reqContext)

CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.LocalReportSourceBase.GetPage(PageRequestContext
pageReqContext)
CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgent.u(Boolean N)
CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()