CSS file is not loaded sometimes

balakrishnan.dinesh

Hellow Friends,
In my webpage, CSS file is not loaded somestimes,I dont
know why it is so? ... Im having HTTP analyser in my browser, I have
cheked through, it shows
"Error Internet Connection Aborted", Can u tell me why its happening
and how to resolve it.

petermichaux

Hellow Friends,
In my webpage, CSS file is not loaded somestimes,I dont
know why it is so? ... Im having HTTP analyser in my browser, I have
cheked through, it shows
"Error Internet Connection Aborted", Can u tell me why its happening
and how to resolve it.

You might have more luck with CSS questions on the css discuss mailing
list

http://www.css-discuss.com/

Peter

VK

Hellow Friends,
In my webpage, CSS file is not loaded somestimes,I dont
know why it is so? ... Im having HTTP analyser in my browser, I have
cheked through, it shows
"Error Internet Connection Aborted", Can u tell me why its happening
and how to resolve it.

"Error Internet Connection Aborted" is a generic WinSock error, it has
*nothing* to do with JavaScript. In your previous post I already told
you it maybe your server. If not then most probably you screwed up your
Windows (Firewall, Internet sharing, IE itself) by some recent
installation.

Ask at <microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web>