CSS style disappears

Marc Robitaille

Hello,

I have a strange problem. I have an aspx page. On this page I have 2
panels. In on panel, I have a datagrid that it is filled with data from my
sql server. The second panel is used to show the details of the selected row
of my grid. When the page is presented for the firts time, I only show the
second panel. The first panel is visible to false. the CSS style of my
controls is ok. When I click on a button to show the first panel to present
the list, I set the visible property of the second panel to false. After
having selected a row in my datagrid, the second panel is show again but the
CSS style disappears. I thought that by adjusting the CSS property That it
would preserve the style but it don't. What I do wrong ?

Thank you