Custom class with datagrid control

Guest

Hi,
I am looking for some control which is built using custom class.
i.e. When user gives parameters or a collection with all the field name, editable, edit template control type, etc etc.
With this arraylist i should be able to build a complete datagrid.
So this datagrid user control become soo generic.

But I could find only two article realted to this control.

http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/102302-1.2.aspx

http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Tutorial/A85583BD-9365-4DD4-B863-F85EE1AA762C.dcik

If anyone knows some better example or some good sample please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,