Custom datagrid, really big problem :(

Ayca Aksu

Hi everybody,

I have a datagrid with 1 editColumn, 2 template columns (one with label and
one with check box). At runtime (in the method i use to bind the grid) i
create 2 datasets. one for these 2 template columns, one for the VARIABLE
number of bound columns that i add to the datagrid. Then i merge these two
datasets into a new dataset and give this new dataset as the source of the
datasource and bind it.

My problem is that: i can not reach to bound columns in 'DataGrid_Edit'
method. e.Items.Cells.Count is only 3 (the number of columns that exist in
design time). but the columns are bounded, I can see the
'DataGrid1.Columns.Count' as 9 after adding 6 bound columns (for example).

I don't have a problem at the data access layer. What I may be doing wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

happy databinding (mine is not so happy)

ayca