Customizing DocBook appearances

kjcox

I've been using DocBook and XML for quite some time now. It works great
for making simple HTML pages, http://gnuware.com/icecast/. I normally
use it on RHEL and do not customize anything other than use the
"docbook2html" command. It compiles my book and all chapters no
problem.
However, lately I have been needing to add custom fonts, unique colors
to text and headers, and new items not normally covered under the
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6.14/docbook-utils.dsl file.
I have been trying to find the correct file that I can customize that
would allow me to add these new fonts, colors, etc. Just looking to
improve on the available options provided by the default Red Hat
install.
I've looked through the available XSL pages and books out there, but
cannot discern what unique file I should either create or modify that
will influence the final output.
Any suggestions on customizing the default RHEL docbook and xsl files
would be appreciated. Thanks.
KJ