Data intensive webservice

Meena

Hi ,

I am developing a web service for a customer hosting an
online job application form. The customer has about 200
input fields ( mostly boolean values of Yes / No
questions , string and integers ) which he will be sending
to my webservice . Currently I have just written the
skeleton code for my web service which is a simple web
methodd that accepts 10 i/p fields , validate them and
write them to my database

My question is what is the best way to accept and send
such a large flow of input data? Should I use this same
simple function with i/P parameters , or should I go for a
structure , collections etc?

Keeping in mind that this is an online job application
feeding data to my webservice , what is teh best approach
one must follow when desiging such data intensive yet time
critical web services?

Thanks
Meena