Database Design for e-commerce shopping Application

CAradhana

I am checking online shopping sites like amazon. Can anybody tell me,
is there any way to get Product database structure. i.e. database
design to store product category and corresponding attributes data.

For all product categories there are different attributes. So how to
design database accordingly and how to define attributes for the
product category?

Gopalan

Hi

You can try some of the vendors who sells customisable website which
includes the database design.

You can customise these (price varies from few hundred dollors to few
million dollors accordingly)
according to your business model and needs.

Bhuvanesh

CAradhana

Hi bhuvanesh,

Yeah it is true. but i want some hints so that i can try doing it my
own .... i want to collect information about products and attributes
and have to design my application interface accordingly..