Datagrid or Repeater

Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi All,
I m fairly new to Asp.net, i have a database table named as Services, there are five records in it and can be in enabled for disabled form, now all what i want is to bind the Enabled Records to a grid or repeator or any thing, no problem upto here, the main problem is that i want to show a form to user to provide me some settings for each service selected ( i m having a checkbox in one coulmn of a datagrid ), now for service lets say 'XYZ' the form fields to get settings from customer is different and so on for every service like for servcie 'ABC' its different.

checkbox ------- Service Name
----if its servce is 'XYZ' show him different form fields
----if its servce is 'ABC' show him different form fields

Any help will be highly appriciated.