DataList Scrollbars

Jeff

Hi -

How can I have a DataList display on an ASP.NET page with a limited height
and vertical scrollbars?

My aspx code is below (no scrollbars). Am I missing a property somewhere?

Thanks for your help.

- Jeff

My aspx code:

<DIV STYLE="HEIGHT: 30px; overflow-y: auto;">
<asp:datalist id=dtlTest runat="server" ShowHeader="False"
ShowFooter="False" RepeatDirection="Vertical" RepeatColumns="2"
BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" BorderColor="Black" Height="30px">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Label id=lblAbbrev runat="server" Font-Size="8pt" Font-Names="Verdana"
Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem") %>'>
</asp:Label>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:datalist>
</DIV>