    http://yura.thinkweb2.com/named-function-expressions/

    Is there someone here able and willing to update it?

    -- Scott

    Scott Sauyet, Nov 22, 2011

  2. In comp.lang.javascript message <b41de590-c660-425c-a85c-0a559608200d@n1
    4g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:28:19, Scott Sauyet
    Needs updating; ECMA 5 is no longer upcoming.

    It would be better to cite only pages that enable the reader, without
    undue difficulty, to mail the owner of the pages in order to point out
    where changes seem appropriate,

    Dr J R Stockton, Nov 23, 2011

  3. Scott Sauyet

    Scott Sauyet Guest

    Regardless, a dead link is worse than a link to a page with some minor
    edits needed.

    At the bottom of that article are links to a comment-enabled blog
    post, kangax's email, and the github repository for the article
    itself. It seems pretty easy to get in touch with him.

    -- Scott

    Scott Sauyet, Nov 24, 2011