Default submit button

Chip

This seems terribly basic, but can't find any posts on it. I have several
submit buttons on my form and at the very least, I'd like to make NONE of
them the default (hitting Enter) button. At best, I'd like to tie each
button to the text field it's associated with. Right now, I have no control
over which button fires when I hit Enter, and it's defaulted on a
"dangerous" button right now. Help.

Chip

Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCAD.NET]

When enter key is pressed, first button is submitted automatically by the
browser.
You can use link button instead of buttons
or
You can add a button as first button which does nothing and never cause to
post and never seen by the user