div tag for scollable datagrid

RJN

Hi

I have put the datagrid inside the div tag for making the grid scollable
and have set the overflow style to auto. The datagrid has horizontal
border. When there is no scroll bar then the horizontal lines appear
properly. When the scroll bar appears i.e, when the grid items are more,
then the bottom horizontal line will appear only on scrolling to the end
of the grid. I tried setting style= Border:Bottom to the div tag, but
that would appear even when there is no scollbar. Is there any property
from which I can know if the scollbar would appear and then set the
style=border:bottom for the div tag?

Regards

Rajesh