does anybody know

jermichael_duff

Does anybody know how to develop a queue class based on circular
chasing pointers with an integer dynamic array and develop a queue
class based on an integer linked list. Compare the performance based
on insertion and removal of various numbers of integers based on your
test plan.

Thanks

Alf P. Steinbach

* (e-mail address removed):
Does anybody know how to develop a queue class based on circular
chasing pointers with an integer dynamic array and develop a queue
class based on an integer linked list. Compare the performance based
on insertion and removal of various numbers of integers based on your
test plan.

You're in luck, this was recently answered by the FAQ.

Since the Parashift server seems to be down, see e.g. <url:
http://www.coders2020.com/cplusplus-explained/index.html>, FAQ item 5.2.

Cheers, & rhth.,

- Alf

Shadowman

Does anybody know how to develop a queue class based on circular
chasing pointers with an integer dynamic array and develop a queue
class based on an integer linked list. Compare the performance based
on insertion and removal of various numbers of integers based on your
test plan.

Thanks

Yes, somebody does.

Tristan Wibberley

Does anybody know how to develop a queue class based on circular
chasing pointers with an integer dynamic array and develop a queue
class based on an integer linked list. Compare the performance based
on insertion and removal of various numbers of integers based on your
test plan.

Your prof/teacher might well read this newsgroup you know...

Hint, draw some circular chasing pointers, name everything on the
drawing, then write the code.

It really helps to use a drawing on a new problem.

On comparing the performance one would need the rest of your assignment
to know what that sentence requires.

--
Tristan Wibberley

Any opinion expressed is mine (or else I'm playing devils advocate for
the sake of a good argument). My employer had nothing to do with this
communication.