Drop Down List Border Width vs Text Box Border Width

Coder

Hello,

I have two component on my web form, Dropdownlist and Textbox..

I can set textbox' border width to 1 but,

Why I cant set dropdownlist's border width to 1?

Is there a way to do this ?

Thank you

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Wrap a table around the drop down and apply the border attributes to it. As
long as the table has no width or height, it will wrap the dropdownlist
exactly.

--
Gregory A. Beamer

Think Outside the Box!