    list of items, I had to click two times in order to one time.

    Do anyone know why??

    Thanks.

    Gorka, Feb 14, 2007

  2. Gorka

    dwayne.gaddy

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    ASP Net - DropDownList onfocus, causes double click

    Gorka,
    I'am not sure if you ever received an answer to your problem but I have experienced the same problem and I corrected it by removing the onblur event. Once I removed the onblur event, my users no longer had to double click on the dropdown.

    I hope this helps if this is still a problem for you.

    dwayne.gaddy, Feb 25, 2009