Dynamic Validation in Struts with DynaValidatorForms

D. Mantelos

1. In my struts-config.xml I use a form bean of type DynaValidatorForm
with some properties.
2. In the validator.xml I defined these fields as required.
3. I DO NOT WANT TO WRITE ANY ACTIONFORM CLASS

Is it possible to define dynamic Form beans in the struts-config.xml
without creating explicitly a Form class and having automatically
validation defined in the validation.xml?

TIA

D. Mantelos

1. In my struts-config.xml I use a form bean of type DynaValidatorForm
with some properties.
2. In the validator.xml I defined these fields as required.
3. I DO NOT WANT TO WRITE ANY ACTIONFORM CLASS

Is it possible to define dynamic Form beans in the struts-config.xml
without creating explicitly a Form class and having automatically
validation defined in the validation.xml?

TIA

Thanks,

but I want to have automatically validation used as defined in the
validation.xml and without need to write a Form class.
Is this combination of Dynamic Forms and validation via validation.xml
possible?