Eclipse/Lomboz/JBoss: Cannot Start JBoss (Debug) Server from Eclipse Using Lomboz Plugin

Jubz

For some reason, my latest attempts to code and debug using the
combination of these three tools has failed. Eclipse is working fine,
and so is JBoss. With the Lomboz plugin, if I want to run the server
from within Eclipse, nothing happens.
Anyone have an idea where I could start looking to fix this; especially
any ANT or config files that'd enable me to open JBoss from within
Eclipse in debug mode using Lomboz?