EOL character

HMS Surprise

I have two files apparently identical until I open them with winMerge
which reports that they use different EOL characters. They are both
jython scripts built using the maxq tool. When the one would not work
I stripped it down to bare minimums and then duplicated it. The
duplicate works, the original gives an error message stating method
closeInc not found. Parts of the original file may have been edited in
a python shell, notepad, or even openOffice writer. Thought all would
use the Windows default.

Your thoughts please.

Thanks,

jh

#Works:
# Generated by MaxQ
[com.bitmechanic.maxq.generator.JythonCodeGenerator]
from PyHttpTestCase import PyHttpTestCase
from com.bitmechanic.maxq import Config
global validatorPkg
if __name__ == 'main':
validatorPkg = Config.getValidatorPkgName()
# Determine the validator for this testcase.
exec 'from '+validatorPkg+' import Validator'

class closeInc(PyHttpTestCase):

print 'closeInc'

def runTest(self):
print 'runTest'

# ^^^ Insert new recordings here. (Do not remove this line.)

# Code to load and run the test
if __name__ == 'main':
test = closeInc("closeInc")
test.runTest()