EventMachine with REST

Ken Ghosh

Hello
I recently started working on Event Machine and its still the
early days.

I had started a service(a small server) running on port 8001 using
Event Machine.

Currently,I want to pass a given querystring with my given url i.e
http://127.0.0.1:8001/multiquery.xml to the service.

The final url look like this
http://localhost:8001/multiquery.xml?name[]=First_1&name[]=Second_2&name[]=Third_3

Now,I want to access the query string they way we do using Rest API
params[:name]
["First_1","Second_2",'Third_3']

I know that Event Machine currenly has an instance variable called
"@http_query_string" which will return the given query string for
the
current request but it needed extra logic to been written to
present
the output as above(I might be wrong on this,I don't know I am
guessing).
Is there a easy way to access the querystring just as the above

I know it work coz i have implemented the above in sinatra

Any thought
Thanks anyway