Exception Handling Blocks - ExceptionHandlingId

ticean

I'm using the Enterprise Exception Handling Blocks. I'm catching
exceptions by ExceptionType and Policy, wrapping them and sending them
up the chain.

My problem is that I'm finding it very difficult to display a useful
message to the user. Can anyone give me an overview on adding context
information to the handled exceptions and retrieving that context
information for display to the user?

And, I need to know how to retreive the HandlingInstanceId. It
displays in the formatted handled exception. But I cannot get to the
property in asp.net page code. I need to display it on the error page.

Thanks for any help. I've searched the documentation through and
through, but its pretty thin.

Ticean