FastCGI

Pratiksha Gajjar

hi all

can somebody help me that how can i install fastCGI in my fedora os.

i have installed fastcgi,but i can not install mod_fastcgi:

I have told to do

$ cd <mod_fastcgi_dir>
$ cp Makefile.AP2 Makefile
$ make
$ make install

If your Apache2 installation isn't in /usr/local/apache2, then
Makefile), e.g.

$ make top_dir=/opt/httpd/2.0.40

Add an entry to httpd.conf like this:

LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.so

but while executing make it giving me error like

$ cd <mod_fastcgi_dir>
$ cp Makefile.AP2 Makefile
$ make
$ make install

If your Apache2 installation isn't in /usr/local/apache2, then
Makefile), e.g.

$ make top_dir=/opt/httpd/2.0.40

Add an entry to httpd.conf like this:

LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.so

actally i dont know where my apache2 is installed, as i havent installed
it.

Please help me , its urgen

Thanks,
Pratiksha Gajjar