FileNotFoundException

veruca

Hi,

I would like my applet to call Inference Engine of some Expert System. I
did do the following:

<applet code=JDONApplet height=487 width=625>
<param name=INPUT value=summer3.jdn>
</applet>

and:

public void init() {

try
{
String [] argv = new String[] {};
String s = getParameter("INPUT");
if (s != null)
argv = new String[] {s};
File file = new File (argv[0]);

String s1 = file.getName();
String s2 = file.getAbsolutePath();

if(fc instanceof QFormController)
((QFormController)fc).OpenExistingProject(file);
if(s1.indexOf(".jdn") > 0)
s1 = s1.substring(0, s1.indexOf(".jdn"));
if(mf instanceof JDONApplet)
((QFormController)fc).ForwardChaining(mf);
}
catch(Exception exception)
{
(new ErrorForm(exception.toString())).show();

First, I had exception:
java.security.AccessControlException:access
denied(Java.util.PropertyPermission user.dir read)
than I set mypolicy in policytool and now I have following exception:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: summer3.jdn (The system cannot find the
file specified).
What’s the problem? If somebody know, please help me!

Manish Pandit

You might want to try giving the absolute path of the file in the PARAM
section.

-cheers,
Manish