    Then i do it again, now it accepts the contents entered.
    I do it again, the previous contents remain!

    Oink?

    Edwin Knoppert, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Here is a project, some other guy also checked this example and seems to get
    an error.
    Row was updated but not ready for reading or something similar.

    Create a new record, then choose edit and type something in the username.
    It mostly fails, if it was set though, then try to reset it to a new value..

    ???

    http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TDQIWQC0BEKV31JFQRBNW2TH0

    Edwin Knoppert, Dec 28, 2005