    Or is there a better way to do this? I tried WSE 3.0 but the logic in the
    business logic gets very messy.

    Thanks.

    Stormbringer, Feb 26, 2007

  2. Stormbringer

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    Set the Credentials property on the web service proxy client object to a
    NetworkCredential object that contains the username and password you
    collected. You may also need the domain name.

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan, Feb 28, 2007

  3. Stormbringer

    anders.rask Guest

    If user is already logged in you can use the session cookie as
    authentication to your web service using the
    YourWebService.CookieContainer

    see more here
    http://www.dotnetbips.com/articles/dbd724e9-78f0-4a05-adfb-190d151103b2.aspx

    hth