gem install ajax_grid_generator --> parse error

Phlip

Rubies:

(ruby 1.8.2 here...)

The command line in the Subject produces this:

....>"c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe" "c:\ruby\bin\gem" install ajax_grid_generator
Attempting local installation of 'ajax_grid_generator'
Local gem file not found: ajax_grid_generator*.gem
Attempting remote installation of 'ajax_grid_generator'
ERROR: While executing gem ... (ArgumentError)
parse error on line 0, col 31: `!ruby/object:Gem::Specification '

How to fix it?

And if I try another Ruby on Rails generator with AJAX, which one is the
_cutest_?