Get NodeData once a node is selected.

Jim Mitchell

The following does not seem to work. Any help would be appreciated.

The value of e.NewNode is coming back as 1.4.5, so I am clicking in the
third tier of the treeview.

Thanks in advance.

Private Sub tvPriceBook_SelectedIndexChange(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
As Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeViewSelectEventArgs) Handles
tvPriceBook.SelectedIndexChange

txtPriceBookID.Text = tvPriceBook.Nodes(e.NewNode).NodeData.ToString()

End Sub

Jim Mitchell

Found it...

rnode = tvPriceBook.GetNodeFromIndex(e.NewNode)

txtPriceBookID.Text = rnode.NodeData