  1. After a user has logged in using the Login controls, how do I get the
    information for that user (such as username, password, email) for use in
    code?

    Nathan Sokalski, Jul 13, 2008

  2. Nathan Sokalski

    Munna Guest

    Munna, Jul 13, 2008

  3. Do you think you could give me a little more detail?

    Nathan Sokalski, Jul 13, 2008
  4. Keep in mind that the authentication token will be set only with the next
    http request. If you need to use the user properties in the same request
    with the Logon button click, you will need to call Membership.GetUser({user
    name from the login control}).

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer