    I'm planning on using JRuby, JVM (maybe), SQLite-Ruby, MsgPack, RubyTorrent (for distribution of status updates), and a few other things.

    I've got a long way to go, however.

    Wish me luck! -- Alex Maurin (coyo)

    coyo, Sep 13, 2012

  2. Welcome to the world of Ruby!
    Hello! We're doing pretty good - but the newsgroup isn't since the
    gateway has been shut down. I regret that but things are the way they
    are. You'll find more of us on the mailing list and on
    http://www.ruby-forum.com/ .
    Well, be prepared that it might take some time until you get there.
    I wish you luck - and patience.

    Kind regards

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Sep 13, 2012

  3. There used to be a bidirectional gateway between c.l.r and ruby-talk ML
    which has been shut down. Now there is only a gateway left between
    ruby-talk ML and ruby-forum.com.

    Kind regards

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Sep 14, 2012
  4. coyo

    Billy.Zheng Guest

    Welcome~ Ruby is my favorite language too.
    I have the same purpose with you.
    I want use Ruby to do anything, even not so efficient.

    just for fun!

    Billy.Zheng, Oct 24, 2012