    efficiently.

    Thanks,
    Clifford Racz

    Clifford W. Racz, Feb 12, 2004

  2. hi,

    did you try "near and far designer" ?
    http://www.xml.com/pub/p/61

    here is a list :
    http://www.xml.com/pub/pt/2
    --
    Cordialement,

    ///
    (. .)
    -----ooO--(_)--Ooo-----
    | Philippe Poulard |
    -----------------------

    Philippe Poulard, Feb 12, 2004

  3. No, I didn't try it. It sounded great when I did a Google search, but
    if you go to http://www.microstar.com/ you see that the company is
    apparently not open for business to the general public any longer. I
    got the impression that Near and Far designer was no longer available.

    Clifford Racz

    Clifford W. Racz, Feb 12, 2004
  4. To graphically view an SGML DTD you should try our tool DTD-Help. I
    generates an HTML-Help file based on a DTD. A trial version is
    available at http://www.ovidius.com/de/download/dtdhelp

    A tool to transform SGML to XML is available at
    http://www.ovidius.com/de/download/metamorphosis
    MetaMorphosis is a tree transformer that supports SGML and XML DTDs
    and XML Schemas.

    Regards,
    Torsten

    Torsten Machert, Feb 13, 2004
  5. Torsten,

    I would like to try that out. However, when I try to access anything on
    your site, I get an auto-generated error page (I think it is anyway, it
    is in a Germanic language or something and I didn't bother to go to
    Babelfish). See the attached page for my error.

    Clifford Racz

    Clifford W. Racz, Feb 13, 2004