GridView change charset on SelectedIndex

inga2005

Hi!
I have a very strange problem. I populate a gridview control with a
list containing swedish cities and that looks fine. But once I click
on one of the rows in the gridview to select that specific row the
swedish characters å,ä,ö are translated into rubbish such as ## and
other. Does anyone know why this is happning?
Cheers
/erik

Eliyahu Goldin

Perhaps some code controling language settings runs only on the first page
load and not in postbacks. Make sure it runs not only when IsPostBack =
false.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

[...]

I found it myself. Just add htmlencode="false" to the gridview column
and your safe.
/erik