Gridview Control

Goofy

As you can see my mission is progressing through to DataControls now.

This control looks quite similar to the DataGrid in many ways. What would
you say wer the top three benefits of using a GridView over a DataGrid.

TIA

David Wier

I know definitely that the top 2 are the built in Paging and Sorting. They
are much better than the Datagrid. When MS says it's built in, this time
they meant it - totally built in - sorting includes ascending and
descending.

Goofy

Yeah, that does look to be in place. But I dont see much in the way of
radical reform from first sight. Im sure there are many other improvements.
I know there are new events but I have not looked at them yet.

I just wanted to get a priority list of things to go look at.